MacOS Printer Installer for East Anglian Chambers
Please download the installer by clicking the button above, then follow the steps below. If you have any issues with the download or subsequent steps, please contact First Copy on 01223 811311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. These instructions are intended for East Anglian Chambers only.
These instructions are based on the Safari web browser.
1. When prompted, click Allow to start the download
2. Click the down arrow in the menu bar to access the download, then click on the EAC-Install-Printers-macOS-xxxx.dmg installer to begin
3. Double-click the .pkg installer to begin
4. Click Continue when prompted
5. Click Install when prompted
6. Enter your usual Mac login password when prompted
7. Wait for the installer to complete, then click Close
8. If you are prompted to remove the download click Move to Bin
9. The East Anglian Chambers printers are now ready to use