Are security and mobility top of your printing wishlist?
Are you looking for a user-friendly solution that allows you to print from various brands of mobile devices to various brands of printers?
We can help you ensure industry-leading convenience on the go - for your staff, guests and clients - while maintaining reassuring (but affordable) data security with the ability to control authentication and integrate existing card-swipe access. XPMMS is about providing scalable convenience no matter what the device and no matter where the user, offering simple workflows that allow printing as easily as sending an email, or via more advanced apps or integrated desktop drivers.
Available as a cloud version or server version, Xerox Print Management and Mobility Suite (XPMMS) is a cost-effective modular solution created with efficiency in mind. Save time and reduce costs across your printer fleet while investing in productivity, mobility and robust workflows. XPMMS:
- allows all email-enabled mobile devices to send jobs to your entire fleet
- offers a choice of authentication metods - card, cardless or phone/tablet-based
- gives the option of a private, on-site deployment with an on-site server and Xerox software, or alternatively print via the cloud
XPMMS delivers flexibility and convenience. Print on the go with:
- printing supported from any email-enabled movile device - all you need is a network connection
- integrated desktop application printing on Microsoft Windows OS devices, Google Chromebooks, mobile app printing for iOS, Android and Windows Surface tablets
- a versatile solution that improves productivity for everyone - no more worries about wireless printing
Everyone wants to ensure the safety of their data. XPMMS delivers both security and mobility because:
- administrators are able to control and track access to both Xerox and non-Xerox print devices
- it works with customers' choices of industry-standard secure yet affordable readers and cards
- secure desktop printing is supported with both server- and client-based follow/pull print workflows
For a solution to work for your business it needs to be affordable. XPMMS is a great choice because:
- you can save outlay on solutions and software you don't need - buy only what you need
- it works with your existing print fleet, devices, networks and authentication systems with an open architecture, which supports Xerox *and* nearly all other brands of printer