Xerox FreeFlow Core
Automate your workflow with time-saving rule-based intelligence.
Increase productivity, reduce errors, and gain faster turnaround times.
Benefits of FreeFlow Core
Why Use FreeFlow Core?
Explore Xerox case studies to see how other print businesses have successfully integrated FreeFlow Core to boost productivity and profit.
FreeFlow Core FAQ
Increase productivity and reduce errors by using Xerox FreeFlow Core. The software automates repetitive tasks, freeing time for more value-added activities while ensuring consistent quality and accuracy.
Xerox FreeFlow Core v7.0 was launched in May 2023. Full details in our launch article.
Version 7.0 has significant improvements in flexibility and support for wide format jobs.
Xerox FreeFlow Core simplifies complex pre-press and printing tasks by automating them. The software has customisable workflows that can be configured to automate manual tasks like file preparation, pre-flighting, imposition, and proofing.
Our team is well-versed in the software. We offer a range of support services for Xerox FreeFlow Core, including technical support, and consulting services.
Xerox FreeFlow Core is suitable for various industries that require efficient and automated pre-press and printing workflows, including commercial printing, packaging, label printing, in-plant print operations, and more.
Call us on 01223 811311 for more information, and we will guide you through what’s available to suit your needs.
We have a highly-trained analyst to support our production customers with workflow solutions who can provide some training.
There is also an online customer forum where you can access information, but if you are stuck, please feel free to contact your analyst or account manager.
- FreeFlow Advanced Prepress: tools for PDF optimisation, colour management and document manipulation.
- FreeFlow Advanced Automation: next-level automation that transforms your entire production workflow into programmed actions. A powerful tool called MAX, (Manifest Automation by Xerox), can easily pick up client order data from a simple CSV file (and other formats) and automate from there, cutting hours from your workflow
- FreeFlow Output Management: an addition that makes clever decisions about where and when your jobs will be printed (and it doesn’t have to be a Xerox press).
- FreeFlow Variable Data: use this module if you need FreeFlow Core to accept VIPP (Variable Information Production PrintWare) and PDF/VT jobs.
Yes, Xerox FreeFlow Core is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Yes, Xerox FreeFlow Core is scalable and can be tailored to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.
Xerox FreeFlow Core can be paired with Xerox devices as well as third-party printers and multifunction devices.
Additionally, the software can also be integrated with other workflow software to create a seamless end-to-end solution for document production and management.
Xerox recently provided us with these customer examples, showing how FreeFlow Core can help speed up workflow by analysing jobs and automatically fixing them.
- 28,000 letter pages with more than a million transparency groups – by automatically removing the transparency from what should have been a white page with black text, this job was made a great deal faster.
- A newsletter with 10,000 pages. Each page had a 6000 dpi image to be replicated 10,000 times! FreeFlow automatically removed the duplication and resampled the image to 300 dpi, consequently reducing file size from 24GB to 50MB.
First Copy’s analysts would be pleased to show you how FreeFlow Core works and what it could do for you. They also have access to a Simulator to demonstrate how to build a workflow.
To find out more, contact us via the form below.
Recent Posts About FreeFlow Core
Is automation and AI in the print industry sustainable? We explore all in this November blog.
Xerox Workflow Central has added some more transformation tools. In this news post, we reveal all the changes and how they will benefit you.
Personalised book printing – whether ‘real’ or digital – is simpler than you might think. Learn more about VDP (aka VI) in our blog post.
Ask for a Quote Today
Our specialists are standing by to help you understand your options.
Fill in this form, or call us on 01223 811311.
We plant trees for every new business enquiry!