Here at First Copy, we believe that it is our duty to protect the environment by having efficient energy use, preserving biodiversity, clean air and water. We assist our customers by providing them with energy efficient products and solutions, including unique and innovative solid ink solutions and low melt/low temperature laser solutions.
Xerox eliminates toxic materials from the supply chain and controls chemical use in Xerox operations through product design.
Create a green office
Do your part in helping the environment!
Here are 5 simple ways to help your business to become more environmentally sustainable.
- Don’t waste paper. Print double sided and use colour strategically where required.
- Recycle the paper you use. Have easy access to recycling bins in your office.
- Have multifunction printers that copy, print, scan and fax. These multifunctional products use up half the amount of energy.
- Recycle and re-use resources. It’s so simple to return used cartridges and toner containers, as well as used equipment. (See the ‘recycle, reuse or donate your supplies and equipment’ for more information)
- Use products that have been designed to be sustainable. Xerox products are designed with reuse and recycling in mind.
Here at First Copy we go by these suggestions and together we are helping to sustain our environment.
Xerox customers return more than 2.5 million cartridges and toner containers annually through the Green World Alliance recycling program. Together, we've kept more than 145 million pounds of waste out of landfills over the past 20 years.
Please choose one of the options below to return your used supply items. Thank you for doing your part.
Use your own box
When you replace your spent consumable, save the box the new consumable comes in. Place your spent consumable inside the box, then put that box into your cardboard box to return the spent supply item to Xerox.
Use any cardboard box from your workplace to ship used Xerox supplies in place of ordering an Eco Box kit. Both the box and the contents will be recycled, and one less new cardboard box will need to be produced.
When you replace your spent consumable, save the box the new consumable comes in. Place your spent consumable inside the box, then put that box into the Eco Box to return the spent supply item to Xerox.
Click on the link below to find out how to recycle your consumables:
Xerox Equipment Recycling
Xerox pioneered the practice of remanufacturing, reusing and the recycling of office equipment. We offer a number of options for you to recycle and responsibly dispose of Xerox equipment based on state regulations, contract status, and/or the machine model.
IClick the link below to find out how you can recycle your equipment: