High-volume production inkjet technology provides continuous feed or cut-sheet printing and delivers productivity, scalability and flexibility to meet your evolving needs. Inkjet print-on-demand technology:
- Dramatically enhances your capabilities
- Provides exceptional speed and image quality
- Helps you realise cost savings
- Offers you more revenue opportunities
…all of which differentiate your business from rival firms. What’s more, inkjet technology rises to challenges that offset and traditional digital technology can’t, allowing you to completely transform your operation.
Production Inkjet is the digital printing technology of the future: by 2019, Xerox believes 58% of all digital production colour volume will be printed on inkjet devices. Will you be ready? Read on.
Why should I invest in inkjet technology?
- Inkjet technology positions your business for a new print and communication environment that brings with it more print jobs - but less lead time and shorter run lengths:
- Drive down costs by reducing the number of steps in the manufacturing process
- Consolidate and optimise hardware, software, and space, for a streamlined workflow
- Enable your print operation to handle higher colour volumes
- Benefit from greater cost savings as a result of lower running costs
- Benefit from shorter lead times
- Improve production efficiency and easily implement last minute changes to documents
- Increase revenues by creating personalised communications: customised direct mail messages targeting individual customers for higher response rates
- Improve production economics by allocating job production to the right technology and increasing production capacity
- Use white paper workflow and overprint with monochrome variable data: colour and monochrome printed in one step
- Plan strategically for a flexible platform meeting a future with an expanding omnichannel media range
…all while maintaining high-value, high-quality and high-volume prints!
Which devices do First Copy offer?
The Xerox production inkjet machines we supply are:
- Xerox Brenva HD Production Inkjet Press
- A production inkjet colour printer
- Versatile cut-sheet printing
- Optional K-only mode setting: run as a cost-effective monochrome press if required
- Xerox Rialto 900 Inkjet Press
- A colour continuous feed printer
- Fully integrated roll-to-cut sheet press
- High-performance, efficient and flexible inkjet press
- Xerox Trivor 2400 Inkjet Press
- A colour or monochrome continuous feed printer
- Additional flexibility and scalability