Is data security a top priority for you? ConnectKey supports and enhances document security and confidently creates a secure environment for your devices. Built-in protections covering device access control, data protection, data on the network, and auditing and tracking make ConnectKey a reliable choice. ConnectKey’s security measures meet stringent regulations and industry-leading compliance standards.
ConnectKey technology uses a holistic four-point approach: intrusion prevention; device detection; document and data protection; and external partnerships.
- Intrusion Prevention
- Secures all access points, preventing malicious attacks, proliferation of malware and misuse of devices, whether from transmitted data or direct interaction at the device. Access points are protected through user authentication and access controls, ensuring no unauthorised use.
- Device Detection
- VersaLink devices: an automated comprehensive Firmware verification test sends an alert to the user if any harmful changes are detected.
- AltaLink and iSeries devices: McAfee Whitelisting technology continuously monitors the machine to detect changes whilst automatically preventing malicious malware from running.
- Document and Data Protection
- Documents are not released until the authorised user is at the device, preventing information passing to unauthorised users and transmission of critical data to unauthorised parties.
- Data assets are safe and secure, with stored information protected by the highest levels of encryption.
- Any data no longer required can be removed from the businesses’ systems using National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and U.S Department of defence approved data clearing and sanitisation algorithms. (Applies to devices with hard disk drives only).
- External Partnerships
- Through a partnership with McAfee, ConnectKey provides extra security measures to ensure the highest level of protection of stored data. ConnectKey’s performance is measured against international standards with certifications like Common Criteria and FIPS 140-2. These external partnerships are used to protect VersaLink and AltaLink products.